I don’t know about you, and how you feel about vinegar… but let me tell you… Once you’re conscious about the harmful chemicals you introduce into your body and home.. you start to look for solutions that won’t hurt your pockets and won’t feel like a Decathlon at the effort Olympics.. The solution to almost all of these problems is vinegar.
I realized I didn’t say Hello to you, and I apologize.. I was to excited about vinegar.
but I think we should begin with Apple Cider Vinegar and all it’s benefits.
When it comes to brands, the only one I trust is Bragg. It’s organic and inexpensive, compared to all the wonderful things you can do with it, it’s a really smart investment. I’m sure you’ve heard some of the benefits before, but I will include a master list below.
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- Helping your bodies’ pH reach higher on alkalinity
- Great for cleaning glass (mix with equal parts water)
- Great for disinfecting (don’t add the water)
- Lower blood sugar (1 tbsp in a 8oz of water)
- Lower cholesterol
- Relieve menstrual cramps (ingest 1 tbsp)
- Boosts metabolisms
- *great addition for you after workout shakes* (1tbsp)
- Great facial toner
- Great for Aztec Clay facial masks
- Great on salad!
- Also, for cooking
- Can help post workout cramps
- Gives you a boost of energy
- Prevents indigestion (drink 1tbsp with 8oz water)
- Cure the hiccups
- Great substitute for shampoo (add a few drops of your favorite essential oil for better scent)
- *also, fights dandruff
- fights bad breath
- Clean your fruits and vegetables
- Keeps you full longer than simple carbs do
- Unstinks, stinky feet
- 3 CALORIES per TBSP
More information here
Heinz White Vinegar
- 1 toxic free bathroom cleaner Recipe Here
- Use as an alternative to bleach while doing laundry
- Remove ink stains
- A great multi-surface cleaner when mixed with equal parts water
- Unclog drains (with equal parts baking soda)
- Shine your silver
- Sanitize glass
- Remove stickers
- Great oral rinse
- Whitens teeth
Well guys, it seems as if there’s no limit to what you could do with vinegar. this is honestly a great way to save money and keep yourself, your loved ones and your home from harsh chemicals that can make you sick. I love sharing these tips with you.